Simonbauer, Ramsau am Dachstein
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us. In the following you will find information on the handling of your data which is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the statutory provisions on data protection. Insofar as links are made to other websites, we have neither influence nor control over the linked content and the data protection regulations there. We recommend that you check the data protection declarations on the linked websites to determine whether and to what extent personal data is collected, processed, used or made available to third parties.
Responsible body within the meaning of data protection law
8972 Ramsau am Dachstein
Phone: +43 (0) 3687 81743
Mobil: +43 (0) 664 102 77 88
Contact details of the Data Protection Coordinator
Georg Gerharter, email@example.com
Data processing by visiting our website
When you call up our web pages, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Visited domain
- Date and time of the request
- Page from which the file was requested.
- Access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Web browser and operating system used
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Transferred amount of data
We collect the listed data in order to guarantee a smooth connection establishment of the website and to enable a comfortable use of our website by the users. The log file also serves to evaluate system security and stability as well as administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data or log files is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
For reasons of technical security, in particular to prevent attempts to attack our web server, we may temporarily store this data. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons on the basis of this data. After seven days at the latest, the data is anonymised by shortening the IP address at domain level, so that it is no longer possible to establish a reference to the individual user. There is no evaluation of this data except for statistical purposes in anonymous form. This data is not merged with data from other data sources.
Contact form and contact by e-mail
If you send us enquiries via contact form or e-mail, your details from the enquiry form or your e-mail, including the contact data provided by you there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. In no case will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and, if applicable, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, insofar as your request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed, unless there are legal obligations to retain it.
Information pursuant to Art. 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, in particular
- Your master data (name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and vehicle registration number,
- the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, duration, nationality) and identity documents (identity card, driving licence, etc. including issuing authority and duration),
- data on the method of payment and in connection with payments, in particular with EC cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the length of stay requested by you and any destinations, hotels, contacts, conditions, special services, health data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences you provide us with, and
- special categories of data such as health data, special needs data and marriage/partnership data,
are required for our services. This includes travel bookings, tourist guides, gastronomy, rental vehicles, transfers, registration processing, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer facilities, billing and verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings, Sommercard, ski pass, cross-country ski ticket.
This data is therefore stored and processed by us for these purposes and, if necessary, transferred to third parties with whom we cooperate to provide the most effective and best possible service for our customers - this may also include service providers in third countries as contract processors, software and agency service providers.
The legal bases for these data processing processes are as follows
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you,
- Consents obtained from you,
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e.g. documentation rights and obligations according to accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, legal disputes) as well as § 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. improving our customer service, including direct mail, or protecting our own legal interests).
The duration of storage depends on the duration of our business relationship, the consents given by you, as well as on the legal storage obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We emphasize that in the case of regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we are anxious to know your customer wishes already communicated to us so well that we can satisfy you continuously and permanently.
Your personal data according to the registration form will be forwarded to the ARGE Schladming-Dachstein-Card for the smooth issue and use of the Schladming-Dachstein-Sommercard.
In the following you will find information on the rights of data subjects which the applicable data protection law grants you vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right, pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
- The right, pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person.
- Das Recht, sich gemäß Art. 77 DSGVO bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde zu beschweren. In der Regel können Sie sich hierfür an die Aufsichtsbehörde des Bundeslandes unseres oben angegebenen Sitzes oder ggf. die Ihres üblichen Aufenthaltsortes oder Arbeitsplatzes wenden.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state in which our registered office is located or your usual place of residence or workplace, as the case may be. Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted for the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO to object to the processing of your personal data if this is done for reasons arising from your particular situation. If the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have a general right of objection without the requirement to state a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integration of third party services
Use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing and that it is not possible to identify you personally. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
User and event level data associated with cookies, user IDs (e.g., User ID) and advertising IDs (e.g., DoubleClick cookies, Android Advertising ID, IDFA) will be retained by us for 14 months before they are automatically deleted.
Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows marketers to manage website tags through an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-free domain and does not collect personally identifiable information. The tool triggers other tags that may themselves collect data. Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it will persist for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. http://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify website processes by saving settings (e.g. holding back already selected options). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either to implement the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, accept cookies for certain cases or generally exclude them and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. The cookie settings can be administered under the following links for the respective browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
You can also individually manage the cookies of many companies and functions that are used for advertising. To do this, use the appropriate user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
Most browsers also offer a "do-not-track" feature that allows you to indicate that you do not want to be "tracked" by websites. If this feature is enabled, the browser will tell ad networks, websites and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavior-based advertising and the like. For information and instructions on how to edit this feature, see the links below, depending on your browser provider:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de
Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt/
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
Please note that deactivating cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the relevant statutory retention periods (e.g. from commercial law and tax law). After expiry of the respective period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation or if we have a justified interest in further storage, the data will be deleted if you are no longer required for these purposes or if you make use of your right of revocation or objection.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us at any time and free of charge. You also have the right of revocation, information, deletion, correction, restriction and transfer of your personal data, unless we are required by law to retain it.
Consequences of the revocation is a deletion of your data
For more information about your rights as a data subject, please contact us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you. The supervisory authority for complaints is the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna.
We reserve the right to adapt or update this data protection declaration if necessary in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. In this way, we can adapt it to the current legal requirements and take account of changes to our services, e.g. the introduction of new services. The most current version applies to your visit.