Booking information

Here you will find all important information
which you should know for your holiday with us - at Simonbauer in Ramsau.

Arrival & departure

The rooms, suites and apartments are available from 14.00 on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.

Deposit & Booking

After our written confirmation and the payment on our bank account within 14 days after reservation, your accommodation is reserved for you.

Bank details (deposit account)

Family Gerharter
Sparkasse Schladming
IBAN: AT982081500042602615

Bread service

For our apartment guests we gladly offer a bread roll service.

Breakfast buffet

In winter from 7.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and in summer from 7.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. our room guests can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet, which is included in the room price.

Our apartment guests have the possibility to book the breakfast buffet for a small surcharge:

Adults: € 13,-
Children 6 - 12 Jahre: € 9,-
Infants up to 5 years: € 2,- bis € 5,-


Dogs are very welcome, from a surcharge of € 8,- per day or € 50,- per week.

Local tax

The local tax is charged for persons from the 15th birthday and amounts to € 2.50 per day & person.

Parking place

Parking spaces are available for our guests directly at the Simonbauerhof.


The Simonbauer is a non-smoking hotel.
We therefore ask you not to smoke in the entire house, with the exception of the sun terrace.

Cancellation conditions

No cancellation charges 91 days before the start of the holiday (except for down payment),
for cancellations 90 - 32 days before arrival will be charged 50% of the booked holiday stay,
Cancellation from 31 days before holiday start or early departure
the booked holiday stay will be charged.

Cancellation conditions in connection with Covid 19


In case of cancellations your deposit will be forfeited!
Payments will not be refunded in case of non-appearance or cancellation!

But if you (in case of early cancellation at least 3 months before) have the possibility to make your booking sooner or later, we will write your deposit up to one year GOOD!

We will send you a deposit voucher by e-mail!

If you take out the Europäische Reiseversicherung, you will get back a maximum of 90% of the costs for cancellations. The remaining 10 % are deductible.

Travel insurance

Since something can always come in between and you may not be able to start your holiday as planned, we recommend that you take out travel insurance with the European Travel Insurance:

Klicken Sie hier >

Wellness area

Our wellness area is at your disposal from 16.00 to 20.00 o'clock.
We ask for your understanding that our wellness area is a quiet area and is available to our guests aged 15 and over.
Thank you very much.

Leisure and recreation area

You are always welcome to enjoy the leisure and recreation facilities on your own responsibility!


To pay the hotel bill we accept cash or cash in advance.

Errors and omissions excepted!
All information on this website is without guarantee.